Friday, 17 June 2011

Final Animatic

Our final strategy plan to promote Branient, was to approach a well known and popular campaign or brand and suggest to them, that Branient could make them an interactive advert using their software for complete free, but in return Branient would be allowed to advertise themselves on the advert. So, using Red Bull as an example to pitch the idea, here is our final Red Bull Animatic Advert.


Compared to the first draft animatic, I kept the same style of basic line drawings but I added a little touch of colour just to spruce it up. I also made every drink in the store a Red Bull product to strengthen the promotion strategy. And to tailor it even more to the Red Bull product, each effect after drinking it turns the character into a different form of bull animal. I tried to keep it light and humorous in an attempt to keep the audience interested. 

The final added idea to our pitch which would promote Branient is to have their logo on the side of the commercial  like a permanent fixture, this in itself would be a link, directing the audience to Branient's website.

On the whole our group was very proud of our presentation, however improvements I would make is we could have added some sound to spruce up the animatic. Although not necessary I think sound would have drawn in the audience's attention much more and even emphasise some of the humour.

We could also have incorporated Branient more intimately with animations, so rather than having just their logo layered over the animation we could have made Branient play a bigger roll such as the logo itself sprouting wings, or the combination of Red Bull and Branient would influence a "super effect" on the  character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment